We recognize that all of our patients are unique and deserve to receive dental care that reflects their individual needs. Our experienced and talented dental team is committed to working with you and your family to create a comfortable, stress-free, and rewarding dental experience every time you visit our practice. We are pleased to welcome you and your family, and we look forward to working with you.
Dr. Dionne Finlay – Owner/President
- Dr. Dionne J. Finlay has provided her patient family with advanced dental solutions for more than ten years. With her gentle touch and commitment to individualized treatment, she ensures each person feels safe, heard, and at ease in her care.
- “My profession affords me the ability to help others achieve optimal dental health.”
- Read Dr. Finlay’s full bio here
Dr. Godrick Taylor – General Dentist
- Dr. Godrick Taylor grew up on the beautiful island of Grenada. After completing high school he migrated to the USA, where he continued his education and graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering, and his Doctor of Dental Surgery from New York University College of Dentistry.
- Dr. Taylor is passionate about dentistry and works very hard to ensure that his patients are satisfied. He loves Root Canal and Prosthodontic procedures.
- Read Dr. Taylor's full bio here
Dr. Bahram Danaei – General Dentist
- Dr. Danaei was born in Iran, and immigrated to the United States in 2008. He ended up working as a Dental Assistant in a friend’s office, and discovered a passion for the field of Dentistry. As a General Dentist, Dr. Danaei enjoys restoring patients’ smiles and masticatory functions.
- Read Dr. Danaei's full bio here
Dr. Jean Kim – Oral Surgeon
- While attending dental school at Columbia University, Dr. Jean Kim discovered the field of Oral and Maxillofacial surgery. It’s remained her specialty ever since, as she enjoys the immediate feelings of excitement and satisfaction that she’s able to provide her patients.
- Read Dr. Kim's full bio here
Dr. Natalia Gil Fernandez – Periodontist
- Dr. Gil grew up in Puerto Rico, where she obtained her Doctor in Medical Dentistry degree in 2013 at University of Puerto Rico. She went on to complete two years of General Practice Residency at Montefiore Medical Center, and then a three year post-graduate program in Periodontics at NYU.
- Dr. Natalia Gil is now a practicing periodontist specializing in periodontal disease, periodontal cosmetic surgery, and dental implants.
- Read Dr. Gils full bio here
Carolyn Dumelfort-Michel, MHA – Chief Operating Officer
- Carolyn was born and raised in Brooklyn, NY. She graduated from St. John's University with a B.A. in Psychology. She later attended University of Maryland University College, where she earned 2 Masters degrees, M.S. in Healthcare Administration and M.S. in Management with a concentration in Human Resource Management and Development, and she is currently pursuing her Doctoral Studies.
- Her hobbies include traveling, reading and networking with others over brunch.
Daceyann Williams – Lead Dental Assistant
- Birth Sign: Libra
- Hobbies: Poetry writing and painting.
- "Dentistry has provided me with the opportunity to help create a brighter smile for my patients."
Shervette Rodriguez – Dental Assistant
- Birth Sign: Cancer
- Hobbies: Doing different arts & crafts with my kids.
- "I love to assist the dentist and interact with the patients, also getting to know what they want to perfect in their smile."
Rosemary Otsyokpo, RDH – Dental Hygienist
- Hobbies: Singing and reading
- “I enjoy educating my patients about dentistry, and answering their questions about their oral health.”
Marilyn Fisher, RDH – Dental Hygienist
- Birth sign: Aquarius
- Hobbies: Event planning and Decorating, just being creative.
- “I believe your hygienist is the first line of defense in preventing periodontal disease and future restorative work.”